Friday, March 1, 2013

Ignorance is a bliss~

True to the title, ignorance is a bliss. How i wish i did not find it out because all it does is making me go haywire and anyway to the person who kept avoiding me after my confession. Please don't. I know you friendzoned me and i'm cool with that! now you may ask me why don't i say it to your face? BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED STATEMENT! OMG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?!?! I know its your first time getting confessed to but it is still rude to do this. You go around tell people and you think i don't know?! *Sigh*.....I don't know whether to be sad that you reject me or to be mad at what you are doing towards me. Which is why i'm going pretty much haywire. be it that way if you wish to not be friends with me..but losing you as a friend will pretty much shatter the remnants of whatever debris that is my heart.

Please do hear my plea, Don't break off our friendship..You know i like you as friend and more but its cool if you reject me but don't break off this friendship will ya? I know i'm been annoying, irritating  and a lot of other stuff but i sincerely wish to not lose you..Have you ever lost a friend? Probably not. Maybe i wasn't even your friend to begin with but know this, i like you as a friend and more. I know its confusing but i'm trying to get over you but do give this...friendship another shot at it? Losing another friend is the last thing i wish to face but if i lose you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment