Monday, March 4, 2013

They say haywire is a good thing but...

My mind is very very confused right now. i'm trying to sort my train of thoughts which is practically a roller coaster by now. my feelings, my friends and my work, i'm seriously confused. Any longer this goes on, i feel like just doing some homicidal psychopath act on everyone!

But seriously though my feelings for her and another her by that i mean my heart has been.........let say.......partially repaired...but still broken....i kept thinking of all the mistakes i have done yet the past mistakes will not let me go. Here i am standing on a junction where an exit, a continue, a new game exist. I could go for the new game yet my heart wishes to do a continue BUT my brain says "hey hairul no! Choose an exit! Stop this game! It hurting you so!" True that...

And yet i can't forget her...her smile..her kindness..the way she acts...she may not be my ideal but she's the one i can't forget. she's the one that i fell in love with...i'm not handsome, i'm not your knight in shining armor but i wish i was the one. NO! I want to be the one! YOUR ONLY ONE!

Sadly that is just wishful thinking on my part. Trying to get over you is like trying to fix a badly cooked dish....

List of my wishes..:

I wish to be with you
I wish to be the one for you
I wish to be the guy that listens to you
I wish to be the guy that talks to you
I wish to be the only one that sees your sweet smile
I wish to hear what your day was.
Every moment i see you, my heart just starts to rattle.
Every time i see you laugh, my heart just yearns to be a comedian
Every minute, every second you smile, my heart begs to be the mirror that reflects you
I can't express how much i wish to be with you, There are many words and many sayings that might express the way i feel but you know..each time you appear, it's as if my tongue was severed from me.

 You may or may not see this but..i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment