Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Chronicles of Hairul~ Side story~ Confessions of Awkward Young Lad

This story begins with an A. Why A you ask? Because A is for awkwardness, the very thing i am facing now so let us track the source of my sorrowfulness...Thus it began like a normal day that is no different from any other. A day where the main heroine was as tired as usual though i did nothing whatsoever to cheer her up nor make her day. All i could do was look at her in silence thinking as to what i may do to cheer her up so as her day ends, i decided to "accompany" her home against her wishes and thus began a trip home full of awkwardness. Silence fill the train of thoughts i was having yet my mind was full of her face as gradually it reaches a point where i just went "Hey! let's confess to her" ..Regret i had of that thought. A fool i was for even thinking of such evil thus began my plan to confess to her..Step 1 was as useless as was the owner who thought of it.. so i went and jump off the train where it stop at her humble abode and then i chased after her like a drama queen only to find a tired face facing towards me.

And i did the unthinkable. i said the 3 words that every men had to say in some point of their life towards their spouse. Why i did that? I have no idea. I must be out of my mind. Insanity might have reach its peak in the meter known as my brain. 

Her reply? "Go home"

Was all it took to send me scuttling back on the train where it sent me back to the rat hole whence i came from.

And thus began the Nightmare of Awkwardness...

No comments:

Post a Comment