Saturday, August 17, 2013

Chronicles of Hairul, Withdrawal

Right  now at 7.50pm 17/8/2013, a couple of relative from who knows where came. And my only problem is that i am so alienated from them because

1) I do not know them

2) i don't speak proper malay nor fluent at it

3) Alienism is me

4) I AM HAVING SOCIAL WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS WHENEVER THERE'S MALAY PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE!!!!

A few things you should know is that i am estranged with the malay side of me because i never did hang out with malay peeps nor do i like malay culture. i'm more of gadget fanatic which i don't really speak malay nor hang out. When i was younger than i am currently am(Let say about primary level) i was always estranged with my malay relative because they always thought i'm a chinese which pisses me off because i always tried to get in with malay side but because of how i was treated i have developed social withdrawal symptoms especially when there's a person speaking malay or have any tinge of Malay culture in them. When i say culture i mean the current singaporean/malaysian malay culture which has evolved into some degraded form of malay/western culture or a hybrid of both (In my opinion of course)

Right now everyone is an alien to me...HAAHAHA BECAUSE ITS ALIENATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment